Osuna, nestled between the Sierra Sur and the Seville countryside, enjoys the charm of the rural environment but also benefits from a history and a legacy that made it a true Ducal Villa, a reflection of the lordship and power of its nobles.
It has managed to perfectly preserve a historic center in which the carved stone is the protagonist as well as its baroque palaces and churches and convents that house true artistic treasures inside.
In the same way, it has remained faithful to the traditions and customs, its typical cuisine and its crafts, but without staying anchored in the past, reinforcing its tourist offer with modern hotel, communication and service infrastructures.
All this in an incomparable setting, with natural spaces of great beauty, where you can enjoy the wealth of its fauna and flora or practice any type of sport
For all this, Osuna is presented to us as a pleasant place to visit and attractive to live. It is an average city that enjoys the advantages of rural areas and participates in the increase in public services, which offer citizens and visitors benefits far above the levels of care in large cities, without the inconvenience of overcrowding and pollution.
The Villa de Osuna App is the digital communication tool for all ursaonenses and visitors.
With it and free of charge, in addition to all the tourist, historical and monumental information, users will be able to get up to date with the entire news and events agenda in the town, they will be able to see both the bus and train schedules, they will enjoy discounts and Villa shops offers
This new application is structured in six main sections:
- Information about Osuna, with its history, monuments and places of interest
- Cultural agenda, where Osuna's activities and events are recorded
- Osuna establishments to access all shops, hours and promotions thereof
- Train, bus and telephone numbers of interest
- Photo complaint section, which allows citizens to collaborate by reporting any incident to the City Council
- Section "Get your ticket", with which you have the option to get tickets for any type of event from your mobile.
It allows, in a virtual way, a visualization and a complete tour of all the monuments of Osuna and its natural spaces.
- It allows people with reduced mobility to access virtually all those spaces in each of the monuments that, physically, cannot.
- It allows you to visit the monuments even when they are closed.
This application is linked to a web server, allowing access to it from any device without having to be downloaded. Within it you will find a map of Osuna where all the monuments of the town are registered, which can be accessed from the "What to visit" tab, allowing the user to enter any of the 32 monuments that can be visited from here, taking a tour Complete by any of them with 360º photographs.
Marco Topo's adventure in the Villa Ducal de Osuna is an original and fun alternative to tour with children in this city of the Seville countryside while maintaining the interest of the little ones.
Marco Topo's interactive game highlights the stately past and rich heritage of the Sevillian town, offering an entertaining guide through the historic center of Osuna, which is dotted with monumental churches, monasteries and palaces.