It was built by the middle of the 20th century financed by the Town Council of Osuna. The church was blessed in 1953. The virgin of Fátima, coming from Portugal, passed through the town and its advocacy was for that reason. Thus, the carving which led the main altar of the church also comes from Portugal.
It has only a nave with a transept. Over the cloister that gives access to the temple, it is raised one gable bell with two bell housings.