Formerly it was the church of the convent of Los Mínimos de Saint Francisco de Paula, currently it is the church of La Victoria.
The building was founded in 1549, its first location was at the outskirts of the town, specifically in the Canteras, at the end of the Cañada street.
Following the conclusions of the Council of Trent, the convents are moved to the urban area, Los Mínimos founded a new building at the beginning of the 17th century which underwent important reforms in the 18th century. At the foot of the church it can be found the façade with a pointed archway, and a niche at the top which hosts a sculpture of the virgin of La Victoria.
The inside of the church only has a nave with chapels between the buttresses, covered by a barrel vault. Furthermore we can found great works of imagery such as the magnificent carving of the virgin of Los Dolores, made by José de Mora, Nuestro Padre Jesús Nazareno which is attributed to the workshop of Roldán and the virgin of Las Angustias.