The so-called Casino (social club) has been open for more than 160 years and at present it remains open to the public. In this social club, people can rest and have breakfast or some “tapas” for lunch and dinner.
It opens every day. Free entry.
This building opened its doors in 1848. Later, it was extended and behind it was the theatre, which is in the process of being renovated, property of the Town Council.
This building has a typical colonial aspect with a central square courtyard composed of some columns. It has baseboards with tiles and a fan hanging of the courtyard axis over a round table which transform it into a sitting room.
At present, it is a place where people can enjoy the calm and the peaceful atmosphere it transmits. The building is comprised of marble stairs, dance halls, empty dining rooms, meeting rooms, areas reserved exclusively for the members of the Club and an ideal bar to have breakfast or have some “tapas” for lunch or dinner enjoying the views to Main Square.